The membership of the Association consists of Regular, Associate, and Honorary Members.
1. Any Filipino residing in New England. A Filipino is any person born in the Republic of the Philippines of Filipino parents.
2. Any person of Filipino ancestry residing in New England.
3. Any person of any nationality residing in New England and who is presently married to a Filipino.
4. Any person of any nationality residing in New England and formerly married to a Filipino, with minor children from that marriage in his/her care or custody.
1. Any person who meets the eligibility requirements for regular membership except that he/she is not residing in New England.
2. Any person of any nationality showing genuine interest in the preservation of Filipino heritage and of the intents and purposes of the association.
May be awarded to any person by a two-thirds vote of the general membership in accordance with the procedures established by the association's by-laws.
Please mail the completed application form and payment to the attention of the MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE at the address below. You will be notified by the MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE about your application by mail or any other expeditious means.
Click Here To Open The PAMAS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION Form
MEMBERSHIP DUESA. Family - $35.00 (2 years )
B. Individual/Single- $25.00 (2 years)
C. Lifetime- $250.00
PAMAS of New England, Inc.
ATTN: MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
P.O. Box 170793
Boston, MA 02117